2017 - 2018
Guest Rules - Summary
1. Guests must sign in the register immediately and list their sponsoring member.
2. Obtain a room assignment from Host prior to occupying a room.
3. Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere in the Lodge.
4. No one under the age of 21 is allowed to drink alcoholic beverages in the Lodge.
5. Guests with children must ensure that the following rules are observed:
5.1 Adhere to posted bedtime hours.
5.2 Children must stay in room quietly until at least 7:00 a.m.
5.3 Parents are responsible for insuring proper behavior.
5.4 No running, jumping, or yelling is allowed in the Lodge.
5.5 No children may remain in the Lodge without parents or sponsor.
5.6 Children are not allowed in the bar during cocktail hour.
6. Use of computers, cell phones, and other electronic devices is prohibited in the Living Room and Bar on Friday and Saturday evenings after 4:00 p.m., and in the Dining Room while community meals are being served. These restrictions also apply to other days when dinner is being served – Sunday of MLK weekend, New Year's Holiday week, and February Vacation week.
7. Footwear is required.
8. Be considerate of those who go to bed early. After 11:30 p.m. the downstairs and
bedroom area shall remain quiet.
9. Guests (over 21 and their children) may remain in the Lodge without a sponsor in attendance. Sponsor remains responsible for actions of Guest. (Sponsor should give guests combination to the boot room door and show guest instruction sheet (located in the office) for locking up the lodge if they need to leave the lodge.)
10. Guests are not allowed in the kitchen when chef is in residence.
11. Rooms must be cleaned before checking out--see checklist in room.