To provide the best accommodations for the most people for the greatest length of time, please indicate
if members of your family are arriving late or departing early. It might mean a chance for someone else to ski!
DUE DATE: Friday, December 1, 2017 at 9 pm EMAIL your form(s) to: LexSkiRes@gmail.com
DUE DATE: Friday, December 1, 2017 at 9 pm
EMAIL your form(s) to: LexSkiRes@gmail.com
1. PERIODS: This holiday week [Dec. 22 – Jan. 1] will be separated into two reservation periods:
First Half: Friday night, December 22nd - Wednesday morning, December 27th
Second Half: Wednesday night, December 27th - breakfast Monday, January 1st
2. FORM: Download New Year Holiday Reservation form, fill it out, and email it to LexSkiRes@gmail.com
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO FILL OUT ENTIRE RESERVATION FORM CORRECTLY and COMPLETELY.
Incorrect/incomplete forms necessitate extra coordination and delays!
3. PRIORITY NUMBER:
Enter your priority number for each reservation period on the form. Acceptances will be given by order of priority number. We strive to accommodate each member family request of at least one time period. Although we speak of two reservation periods, you need not make reservations for the entire period if you do not intend to stay. Acceptances are given by priority number, not length of stay.
4. GUESTS: Generally there is no problem in accommodating guests during the first half of the holiday week.
5. EMAIL: your reservation form to LexSkiRes@gmail.com
6. DUE DATE: Forms must be received by due date listed above for priority #s to be effective and honored.
7. CONFIRMATION: The Reservation Committee will confirm all reservations within 2 weeks of the due date.
For any cancellations or changes, please email LexSkiRes@gmail.com as SOON AS YOU KNOW.
By Thursday (or the day before the Holiday period begins), please contact the Host directly either at
their home or at the Lodge (603.745.8585) for any changes.
If you do not honor your reservations and neglect to call to cancel according to the regulations, you will
be charged for meals and room cancellation fees. Meals during the vacation period will be announced
based on availability of the chef and the minimum number of adults staying at the Club has been met.
Before December 25th, meals are generally not offered due to the low number of reservations.
Each family will be expected to occupy 1 room (with the exception of children ages 13-17 in the dorms).
QUESTIONS? Contact Reservations Committee via email at LexSkiRes@gmail.com